Fiber Arts & Furry Critters

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

OK, I did this long, wonderful post, filled with witty, grammatically correct and correctly spelled prose, combined with my (apparent daily limit of) 5 pictures (and what's up with that?), and it went poof. Grrrr. So no pictures for now, but I'll re-do that post with those pictures tomorrow, or as soon as Blogger deigns to bestow the space upon me.

Regardless, I'm determined to get a post up here today! Today is November first, or 11/1, and it is also eleven months and one day since I quit smoking! At times it's still the hardest thing I've ever done, but I have noticed that it's finally becoming easier to deal with, especially over the last month or so. My quit date was 11/30/04, and DH has promised me something special when I hit my one-year anniversary!

And no, Christine, the purple cotton yarn did not defeat me! That was one of the pictures I had in my previous post (that disappeared). I'll try to get the photographic proof posted tomorrow, Blogger willing (grrrr.....).

2 Comments:

  • Caroline, sometimes blogger does that to me too...but not very often. When you mentioned about the five picture limit, I'm able to upload more with Hello from Picasa. It was offered free through blogger. You might check the blogger site to see if they still have it or it might be under picasa.com I have used it to load about 50 at a time.

    By Blogger Theresa, at 3:22 PM  

  • Caroline good job with not smoking.
    It is definitely an occasion worth celebrating. I have enjoyed reading your blog for quite a while now. Keep up the good work. I really like the links, too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home